Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Our Hearts Were Full

Just before we left for San Diego, February 21, 2014, our family and Dawain's family were able to meet at the Jordan River Temple and perform sealings for about 50 of our ancestors.  What a great memory to see Marc and Brittney, Curt and Melanee, Adrian and Todd, Dawain and Jana, Garret and Jenna, and me and Theron all gathered in a sealing room.

 The night wasn't without incident, just as we were leaving, Dawain asked if we all had our recommends - mine was in my purse.  Hurriedly I ran in and got it.  However, Garret had left his at home.  A few phone calls and Jenna verifying that she was married to him, got him in the Temple.

This is what family history work is to me; all of us participating as we can to perform these family ordinances.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A New Year - 2024

 As with all new years, I approach it with some goals in mind and expecting changes to occur in both our life and the lives of our family.  ...