Saturday, December 21, 2013

Update on October family activities and Shanna's 63rd Birthday

Brittney opened the door to Tyce's room (Mason was right there with her) to see if he was still asleep and found Ali sitting on a chair nursing her baby.  She was just feeding her baby and being quiet.  As Brittney was relating this to Marc that night and got to the part of seeing Ali with her shirt up and feeding the baby, Mason chimes in, "Aaaaaaaakkkkkkkkkkward".

Marc has just finished tearing up the side of his house to put a long driveway.  He had used Curt's excavator for much of this.  As you can see, Ali (holding her baby that you can't see) pulls out a chair to watch.  Oh so cute.  Mason does much more, he helps Curt trowel the concrete - butt crack and all.


Mason and Ali crusing.
Cameron and Taylor are both back in school for this month, but they do have home activities such as pumpkin carving.

Mason, Ali and Tyce are all dressed up and ready to go "Trick or Treating".  It's so fun to watch them run to each door.

Todd got an early Christmas, birthday, New Year's, etc. present --- a new mountain bike.  He is ever so grateful to Dawain for helping him pick it out.  We can hardly wait to see him in his lycra and special little shoes!

October is the month of my birthday and this year it was 63.  When did that happen?  I can hardly remember being younger - the mind is the first thing to go you know.  With my back feeling so much better, I do feel younger.  Now I just have to stop eating so much and get doing some exercising to lose the weight I gained while I was sedentary.

I got a 1000 piece puzzle, now who's going to put that together?

The family gave me the best present - a picture of the family -- all of them.  I love it when the kids come over and we can all sit and talk.  Thanks to my precious family!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A New Year - 2024

 As with all new years, I approach it with some goals in mind and expecting changes to occur in both our life and the lives of our family.  ...