Sunday, November 1, 2020

Shanna - October 30, 2020 - It's the big 70

Big numbers for birthdays are not really fun - they are big numbers.  This was my biggest number yet - 70.  That means I have lived 20 years longer than half a century. It means I'm two years away from living unto the age of man (3 Nephi 28:2-3) and that age was listed as 72.  It means I have seen lots of things from men going to the moon to a self-driving electric car. It means, I'm still alive and can watch my family grow and prosper!  Which is what I want the most.  Happy birthday to me!

This is what I think of turning 70 and everyone agrees!

Theron and I enjoyed a rzr ride doing daring stuff and getting dusty!
Lisa made me the best card ever!!
At 70, you're not over the hill, you've already reached the summit and are sliding down the other side.  I'm not going to slide very fast!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

A New Year - 2024

 As with all new years, I approach it with some goals in mind and expecting changes to occur in both our life and the lives of our family.  ...