Sunday, November 1, 2020

Paintings

I had some time to be indoors and thinking about what to do with my time.  I have always thought I could paint and draw (a little).  I had thought once a long time ago about going into art, but didn't think I was good enough nor could make any money doing that, so it became a hobby - in the back of my mind.

Neala got me interested in paint-by-number paintings and I have really enjoyed this.  After going to Island Park, a thought came into my head and I followed it.  Paint small pictures, don't paint to the edge, just do a center painting and let the white space frame the picture.  Kind of like a snap shot.

I began looking through my photos and found a couple that I really liked.  This led to these that I have finished and displayed:

Quakies at the Mine
Colorado City Hike
Island Park
Island Park

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

A New Year - 2024

 As with all new years, I approach it with some goals in mind and expecting changes to occur in both our life and the lives of our family.  ...