Friday, June 16, 2017

South Davis Recreation Center 10th Anniversary

It doesn't seem like 10 years since I sat on the South Davis Recreation Center Board and served one of the terms as Board Director.  Has it really been 10 years since I was serving as mayor of North Salt Lake?  Where does time go?

I was invited to attend the 10 year anniversary celebration and what fun to see Joe Johnson, Mayor of Bountiful, John Miller the Director and Commissioner Bret Millburn.  These were great men to work with and mentor a fledgling mayor.

This is a great center and has served well its purpose!! Worth all the hard work.


I was given a 10-pound dumbbell.  Not sure how significant this is???

No comments:

Post a Comment

A New Year - 2024

 As with all new years, I approach it with some goals in mind and expecting changes to occur in both our life and the lives of our family.  ...