Monday, July 21, 2014

Bathroom Remodel

Guess for now we have decided to stay in the house so we are doing a much needed bathroom remodel and putting in new tile especially a walkway around the family room.  I keep asking myself why I didn't put a tiled walkway there from the beginning.  I was dumb and young and didn't know much about building a house.  I hate hindsight, it's always so clear what should have been.

Again, Theron showed his knowledge of things as he cut each time piece exactly.  I can't express enough gratitude to Curt for taking a couple of nights to come help lay the pieces together.  There was only one lost time injury - me.  I tripped over a flower pot and went down on my right elbow and shoulder.  My elbow still hurts.  What a klutz I am.  My pride is still bruised.

We are of course working on this project when we are home, so this might take a while.  Right now the tile is done, the carpet is in place, the toilet is re-set, the vanity is painted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A New Year - 2024

 As with all new years, I approach it with some goals in mind and expecting changes to occur in both our life and the lives of our family.  ...