Sunday, December 29, 2019

What!!! When Did That Happen? Marc, our baby, is 40 years old!!!

I still remember with great clarity the Christmas eve day when we did last minute shopping and I'd have to stop in the middle of the store to have a labor pain.  Then the night of wrapping presents, oh, stop another labor pain.  This can't be happening.  Finally we called my parents who drove down from Morgan to spend the night with Adrian and Curt so we could go to the hospital.

All night one labor pain after another until finally at six in the morning, the doctor came in and said, let's have a baby.  He was the father of teenagers and told me they were still in bed until noon, so he had lots of time. 

That event happened 40 years ago, Christmas Day.  It's difficult for me to think we are all that much older.

Marc, dad and I love you.  Happy Birthday.  You make our family complete!!








The ugly sweater party gave us a chance to have a family picture.  Yup, this is our family.  Couldn't be more proud.


No comments:

Post a Comment

A New Year - 2024

 As with all new years, I approach it with some goals in mind and expecting changes to occur in both our life and the lives of our family.  ...