Sunday, July 15, 2018

Morgan High School Class of 1968 - the 50th Year Reunion

In May of 1968, I graduated from Morgan High School, Morgan, Utah with 68 other kids that I had attended school with from kindergarten to high school.  That was life changing for me and a very big accomplishment.  I then left Morgan for college, teaching career, marriage, life, etc.

 This year on June 2, 2018, 26 of us got together at the high school and celebrated 50 years of life.  It was amazing how much we remembered about our school days and how difficult it was to recognize each other in our 50 year old bodies.  Eight of our class have died.


 These are good friends, Jim Taylor and Jill Hayes Allred.
 This is a good foursome - Jewell Pentz Woolsey, me, Vernae Gale Felt and Margie Chard.
 Karen Nelson and I were good friends.
Beverly Crouch and I had many a good time together.
Good times remembered.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A New Year - 2024

 As with all new years, I approach it with some goals in mind and expecting changes to occur in both our life and the lives of our family.  ...